Monday, January 6, 2014

A little here, a little there from 2013

This is Mikey! My 5 year old nephew! 
                                         He became a big brother May 19, 2013!
                                               

                                              May 19th, 2013- Little Frank was born
                                                                 .............
                                                       On my 23rd birthday!
                                           





Isn't my sister beautiful? 

 So cute!

 Uncle Boomer and Mikey!



                                               My best friend and the love of my life
                                                       graduated from UW Parkside!
                                     


                                                 Brian and I joined the Color Run!
                                                         We had so much fun!!













                                                     Brian's sister got married!!

 Nailed it!







                             I owner of the company I work for passed away
                        unexpectedly in June. He was an amazing person with a big heart!
                            I couldn't imagine working for any other company.
                             I will always cherish the memories I have of him.
                              He touched so many lives. I would do anything to
                             have him back with us. The picture below is of me and two
                              of my co-workers. We were on our way to celebrate his life.
                               I will always think of this company as my family.
                                                                    <3
                                 


                                                 My best friend got Married!!!
                                  



                                    Lynn and Matt (Brian's sister and brother-in-law)
                                          are expecting their first baby! It's a girl!!
                                                           Due March 3, 2014
                                   

                             
The Electric Run 2013 with my work girls!
So fun!





Love, Frankie!




No comments:

Post a Comment